Bird Book for Mandla Ngomane

Africa Wild supports these causes
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Re: Bird Book for Mandla Ngomane

Post by Lisbeth »

PyPal is easy enough, but Moggiedog has a PayFast account, which is only SA.

It is most likely too expensive to send the money to a bank account. I pay R100 but we are in three dividing it. You will be in the next time, ExF 0/0 I know that we can always count on you O0

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
ExFmem

Post by ExFmem »

0/0 Back at 'cha, Wonder Woman \O

ExFmem

Post by ExFmem »

I Googled PayFast and it appears from their website that they can process payments from international credit cards. Assuming they are a reputable company, I'll be happy to pay my portion that way. \O

nan

Post by nan »

good to know \O

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
Moggiedog

Post by Moggiedog »

Hi everyone - Firstly I would like to thank RobertT for getting the book and delivering it to my nephew. Also a big thank you to my nephew for delivery said book to me today.

For the people who would like to contribute towards the book please PM me and I will give you my bank details and once the money collected I will do an EFT to Robert's bank account. Robert - if you would prefer the money to be paid direct into your account - then the guys need to get your bank details :-)

To use my payfast account - I need to generate an invoice for a specific amount and send an e-mail via payfast to request payment. If anyone would like to pay using payfast - please e-mail me with an amount you are willing to contribute as well as your e-mail address and I can then raise an invoice. Basically this would only apply to any non South African residents as there are additional charges using payfast.

If anyone has alternative suggestions I am happy for any input - I would just like RobertT to be reimbursed ASAP :-0

I am probably going to drive to Pafuri for breakfast next Sunday to deliver the book - I need my head read - but if I could go to Cape Town for breakfast I am sure I can go to Pafuri for breakfast ^0^

I have written in the book. " Hoping this book gives you many hours of pleasure and learning - Africa Wild" and the date

I think that covers all for now

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Exquisite stuff, Wildies! \O :ty: :ty: :ty:

Very efficient, this! ^Q^ :twisted:

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
nan

Post by nan »

well done Moggiedog and all involved ^Q^
and a big :ty:

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
stefan9

Post by stefan9 »

Only saw this now. If you guys can give me the details then I can make a contribution as well.

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Thank you Stefan! I will put you on the list and send you the details by PM.

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Members who have offered to participate in Moggiedog's proposal:

ExFmem
Nan
Lisbeth
Flutterby
RobertT
Mel
Stefan

The cost of the book, which RobertT has kindly purchased, is R840.00. Divided by 7 it makes R120.00 per person. Moggiedog will give the SA members details on how to pay. If there are any expenses please add them to the amount.

Mel, Nan and I will pay directly into the bank as it will be one payment done by me. Inside Europe the bank transfer is free, if I do not error or in any case very little and we will add the SA R100 cost divided by three.

Mel and Nan, I will send you my bank account details and the amount in local currency by PM.

ExFmem is a special case as she lives in US ;-) lol ExF, you must agree with Moggiedog on how to pay by Payfast \O

Are there any questions?

Return to “Africa Wild Causes”