AW Photo Competition Safari Winner Trip

Read all about the travel tales of Africa Wild trips.
iNdlovu

Re: AW Photo Competition Safari Winner Trip

Post by iNdlovu »

O-/ 0: 0*\

Man was placed in charge and given the duty of caring for all creation, are we doing it?
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Or meditated or something, as you don't sleep! -O-

Thanks for looking after us! X#X

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
iNdlovu

Post by iNdlovu »

^0^ Tented camp is actually a favorite haunt of one or two black rhino in the area, those things aren't funny to run into at night and there is a resident female leopard that lives in the trees along the river just outside the camp. She is often seen on night drives if one has a light O/ O/ and has become fairly used to the goings on in the camp. Although after the singing she probably headed for the hills =O: =O: =O:

Man was placed in charge and given the duty of caring for all creation, are we doing it?
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

NOW you tell us! 0: 0= 0- (0)

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
iNdlovu

Post by iNdlovu »

=O: =O: =O: I may not hear them, but I can smell them.

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

You certainly can't hear them...

iNdlovu

Post by iNdlovu »

=O: =O: =O: =O:

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

So the teachers joined the hamsters on a drive...sounds like a joke... :O^

As the Boss says, we went to visit his cronies at Headquarters, after spotting the massive palmnut vulture again.

The bad news is I was now in fourth place after The Master regarding running away from anything, which was a bit disconcerting... O-/

The good news is the teachers had learned their lesson regarding the deadly substance alcohol, and were perfectly abstentious and well-behaved! \O

Sprocky

Post by Sprocky »

I apologize for not posting pics last night, but the Phala power supply took it's toll. 0*\

I will post the last pics this evening! \O

Sometimes it’s not until you don’t see what you want to see, that you truly open your eyes.
Sprocky

Post by Sprocky »

Alright, time to post the final pics of the weekend. \O

The square sun syndrome that RP experienced, as I mentioned earlier, affected his sight and rendered him colour blind. Now being in the bush, we all (almost all) wore the normal drab earthly colours.

The Master, the Boss and I were sitting around at the breakfast table, after us two hamsters had tried to dry out after the morning game drive, wondering where and what RP was up to?? A few minutes later he emerged, much to our shock, it seemed the previous 24 hours had messed him up more than we imagined. Welcome to Honalulu... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Even dressed like this, I must say he still put together a good breakfast of toast, eggs, pork sausage and mushrooms. \O

It was now time to take the final drive of the weekend. The other three have already given you the details, so I'll just post a few pics.

Another forced shot, RP liked this tree. :-?

Dung that had us confused...

Mongoose on the run, there were hundreds of them...

Sometimes it’s not until you don’t see what you want to see, that you truly open your eyes.

Return to “Travel Tales of Africa Wild Adventures”