Odd note on Reservation Confirmation

General Information & Discussions on South African National Parks
somabhula

Odd note on Reservation Confirmation

Post by somabhula »

Not sure where to post, so move if necessary.

Got confirmation e-mail re bookings for later this year and we have a odd note: Caravan Site (with Power) Additional vehicles are charged a fee per night. Communal ablutions, Communal kitchen with electricity, hob and sink, gravel ground cover. Visitors must provide their own camping equipment. Visitors must provide their own tent/caravan. Why else would one book a campsite. Are there yet more problems we are unaware of??

"I can't go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Lewis Carroll
Richprins
Committee Member

Re: Odd note on Reservation Confirmation

Post by Richprins »

Seems fine, Soma? Maybe just to spell it out for foreigners that they must bring their own tent? lol

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser »

:-? Probably trying to cover themselves that you not booking a tent pre-setup like the Pretoriuskop commercial operation -O-

somabhula

Post by somabhula »

Possible. Only usually tell you that you have power or not, not that it makes a difference to some people. All the other info on sites is on the website.

"I can't go back to yesterday, because I was a different person then." Lewis Carroll
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

I do not see anything strange -O-

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel »

RP, I beg to differ about the, uhm, ignorant foreign visitors... You have no idea what we experienced with Saffies in the KTP so far O**

But generally I agree, that SanParks is just trying to protect themselves from any possible liability, somabhula \O

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.

Return to “South African National Parks in General”