What is the situation/progress with the proposed hotels in Kruger?

General Information & Discussion on Hotels in Kruger
Richprins
Committee Member

Re: What is the situation/progress with the proposed hotels?

Post by Richprins »

This thing is bigger than the sports field, for example!

How on earth can it be claimed that it will blend into the surroundings?

There will be cranes, construction teams needing accommodation, site offices, a concrete processing plant, and endless trucks coming in and out, possibly on a 24/7 basis.

For years!

Not exactly the sort of thing you need during the current rhino crisis? This will be the first ever multi-storey building in Kruger...it's not a quick process.

@#$

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Toko

Post by Toko »

This is the lodge plus surrounding, have a look at the other plan! Looks like triple size of the conference centre.

I love this one:
There will also be a buffer zone between existing facilities and this development.
=O:

trailrunner

Post by trailrunner »

This is exactly why I have hinted at the singular voice approach.

I will take it up Toko as a thread, but on Monday, you are absolutely right. \O

If you know not of your past and know not of your present, you cannot predict your future and will be like a cabbage in a society.
H. erectus

Post by H. erectus »

I see only "black diamonds spilled all over the highways and by'ways"

gees what a rich country we have!!!

Heh,.. H.e
H. erectus

Post by H. erectus »

Latest Posts
Skukuza Safari Lodge: your questions answered
October 8, 2014, 8:00 AM | 0 Comments
SANParks recently announced plans for a new lodge in the Kruger National Park. With passionate park lovers voicing their concerns, we asked SANParks to answer your questions.

read more »

http://www.wildcard.co.za/blog.htm

Heh,.. H.e
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

No idea! Must be old stuff -O-

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
H. erectus

Post by H. erectus »

Just posted a reply at Tourism update,...

Yes Gerhard and this is where I just about wish to join this discussion. This where my letter addressed to the honourable minister, moral integrity toward conservation by the entrepreneur/consumer,...When finance becomes part of the equation love falls by the wayside,.. remember the newspaper article New York Times,...

Gerhard here we have a typical example of short sightedness for the sake of income!!!

@ Onne,.. please my friend, why did you not try sit in at prior meetings where Gerhard put heart and soul on the line, creating circumstance for you to comment, in hindsight!!! It would seem that you are clearly self centred in your utterances here!!!

@ M. Wright, my friend, your father sat right next to me when he had to face the onslaught for justifying this venture!!!
Since there have been many reps on his behalf but please here I wish to show my respect to a true business entrepreneur, for he took his chances and risks knowingly, hat's off to Peter,....

There are many in line should your farther not have taken the risks,....

Dear Onne, may in the run- up to this point,intertwined through all these pages of information there are but two words that count,..1)Flawed,....................................
..............................2)Mitigated,....!!! With all above mentioned argument I wish for you to conquer your own ideology,..by justifying the word "mitigation",....

@ Micheal,..dear Sir, you are very blessed for the opportunity to be able to visit this park so regularly yet somehow I fail to see moral responsibility here!!!
It would seem the more often one can visit it gives one individual rights!!!,...Dear Michael, I have not been visiting more than 30 times, since the mid fifties physically, yet in my mind bin there maybe 20,000 times,......in my mind, 'cause I care!!!!,....
!!! With all above mentioned argument I wish for you to conquer your own ideology,..by justifying the word "mitigation",....Maybe, just maybe, the difference been,
a venture free of financial burden for you!!

@ Onne,..you may wish to consult any English dictionary, that will gladly warn you of the implications attached to the word "mitigation",.........the word not true of any responsibility,...in fact softening of a said argument!!!!,...................... NO GAURANTEES ATTACHED!!

Do yourself a favour, both you Michael and Onne,...look up up the antonym,...

Have a great day,...outside Kruger!!!!
Maybe, just maybe, the difference been, a venture free in the park, free of financial business burden for the both of you!!

Heh,.. H.e
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

:shock: H.!

^Q^ X#X

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Bravo, H.e. ^Q^ ^Q^ \O

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge

Return to “General Hotel Discussions, KNP”