Browns in Kruger July 2013 *

Bushcraft

Re: Browns in Kruger July 2013

Post by Bushcraft »

Bush Brat wrote:Hi BC! Awesoem pic of the Kingfisher! ^Q^
Thanks so much for giving us an awesome TT - really enjoyed it! ;-)

On all the occasions I have used my 700D (which have not been too many ^0^ ) I have found it to be a lot better than my old SX 30, but I don't know so much about the SX 50. ;-)
Thanks BB for reading \O

I have the SX40 and 50, but there's a big difference between the 40 and 50 on image quality, not sure about the 30 -O-

puppy

Post by puppy »

Wow Bushcraft - once again an amazing Kruger adventure. The mating leopards blew me away - fantastic having only 2 cars - laughed out loud at the behaviour of the 'too late' gang.
I also have the Canon SX50. Have only ever had super zoom cameras and they just keep getting better and better - and cheaper.
We are doing our first winter trip to Kruger next year so was great to get a feel of what a July school holiday trip is like from your TT. We tried to book family cottages without success even though we called the minute bookings opened!Thanks for an awesome and very entertaining TT.

PS - To avoid fighting invest in more binoculars!

https://puppy1952.wordpress.com
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

aat wrote:Great pics of the Cheetah. Looked at the map and used google but could not find anything like Cheetah Beach or Cheetah Beach resort. -O -O
It's always special to see a cheetah, by the fact there are not many of them in such big area's. It's like winning a lottery \O
Hey aat 0/* Thanks for popping in \O

But I’m lost =O:

We only spotted 1 cheetah this trip at the S25/S139 junction. I’m sure that you are talking about my Imfolozi June trip :-? or another's TT -O-

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”