BluTuna goes West

BluTuna

Re: BluTuna goes West

Post by BluTuna »

Lisbeth wrote:In the second tree I can even see the tawny -O

The palm trees look kind of wrong in Kalahari :-?

850 Km -O- ........You could stay a day less in KTP and make it 425 km x 2 O** -O
Maybe I should put the first tawny pic in the "Spot The Aminal" thread - Nah, too easy!

The palm trees are at the guest house we spent the night at!

We did split the trip a bit - 200kms and 850kms! Next time I think I may stop for the night at Kuruman which is roughly half way.

Hunting cannot be considered a sport as all contestants in a sport should know they are playing the game!
Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Your scenery and night sky pics are beautiful \O , and the animals and birds are not too shabby either!! ;-) Pity about the touron, but at least they got what they deserved!! \O

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful pics! ^Q^

Sharifa

Post by Sharifa »

Love your night sky photos and the ostriches bathing and the cute surricates \O :-)
BluTuna wrote:
The palm trees are at the guest house we spent the night at!

We did split the trip a bit - 200kms and 850kms! Next time I think I may stop for the night at Kuruman which is roughly half way.
We stopped at Red Sands Lodge in Kuruman. I highly recommend it. Beautiful setting and well maintained with lekker food ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

Flutterby wrote:Your scenery and night sky pics are beautiful \O , and the animals and birds are not too shabby either!! ;-) Pity about the touron, but at least they got what they deserved!! \O

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful pics! ^Q^
Thank you Flutterby for you many comments and kind words during this marathon TT.

Hunting cannot be considered a sport as all contestants in a sport should know they are playing the game!
BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

Sharifa wrote:Love your night sky photos and the ostriches bathing and the cute surricates \O :-)

We stopped at Red Sands Lodge in Kuruman. I highly recommend it. Beautiful setting and well maintained with lekker food ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^
Thanks Sharifa \O

One of our neighbours at TR mentioned that they had stayed there on their way down from Joeys and I noticed the place a few Kms before Kuruman on the way back.

I will bear it in mind for next time, thanks.

Pumbaa

Post by Pumbaa »

Gorgeous picture of the two meerkat, BluTuna ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

and for sure great birdie pictures as well O/\

PuMbAa

Please visit our website: www.photomaniacs.de
BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

Pumbaa wrote:Gorgeous picture of the two meerkat, BluTuna ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

and for sure great birdie pictures as well O/\
Thanks for the comments Pumbaa \O

BluTuna

Post by BluTuna »

For those of you who are real gluttons for punishment, my next TR has started :-

Another Short Long Weekend in the Kruger

Return to “Travel Tales of Kgalagadi Transfrontier National Park”