Caravan or Trailer Camping

Information & Discussions on Camping
Peter Betts

Re: Caravan or Trailer Camping

Post by Peter Betts » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:02 am

Down in PE we dont have Gallager Estate events but Camping is a week end activity for most people ..Would love to attend but cant

Alf
Committee Member

Post by Alf » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:55 pm

Richprins wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am
I must say we had an interesting sighting while visiting Gump at Malelane Camp. A pensioner arrived with a huge caravan, unhooked it, and then manouvered the caravan using a remote control device! :shock:

Gump says there is an electric motor on two of the caravan's wheels...works very well. \O
We saw people at Stormsriver with a bush lapa trailor parking it with his remote control.
Next trip to the bush??

Let me think......................

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:33 pm

Alf wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:55 pm
Richprins wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:26 am
I must say we had an interesting sighting while visiting Gump at Malelane Camp. A pensioner arrived with a huge caravan, unhooked it, and then manouvered the caravan using a remote control device! :shock:

Gump says there is an electric motor on two of the caravan's wheels...works very well. \O
We saw people at Stormsriver with a bush lapa trailor parking it with his remote control.
Thats why I take/took the kids with when we used the caravan =O: ..0.. maybe now they older we will have to invest in a mover with the next Van O**

Peter Betts

Post by Peter Betts » Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:20 am

Thats like using a spade to stir your tea in a dainty cup. The Bush Lapa is made especially light so that it is easy to manouver ..Guess folks can do what they like with their money :-0 :-0

PJL

Post by PJL » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Alf wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:55 pm
Ah... bushlapa... if only money grew on trees O** O/
Addo 2019 - irregular updates from Addo: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=9385

Return to “Camping”