Why Black People don’t go Camping

Information & Discussions on Camping
Buttercuppy

Re: Why Black People don’t go Camping

Post by Buttercuppy »

Buttercuppy wrote:This belongs in the archive... O** O** O** Big generalisations and a very old thread. O**

;-)

* My name is Babs *

... I ask people why they have animal heads on their walls. They always say because it's such beautiful animals. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her...
nan

Post by nan »

it seems to me to that... they camp already from a long time... :-?

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
Buttercuppy

Post by Buttercuppy »

We all did... all over the world. ;-) The cowboys, the San, American Indians, the Settler, the Egyptians, the Inca, the Romans... \O even Star Trek =O:

* My name is Babs *

... I ask people why they have animal heads on their walls. They always say because it's such beautiful animals. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her...
Polentswa

Post by Polentswa »

I have never seen a Black family at Kgalagadi on the tourist roads, Camps , Camping area, Picnic Spots. I have also not seen any Black families camping in Kruger and I camp all over. I have seen many day visitors and a few in the huts over time .. I have seen thousands of black families at Sun City attractions as well as Gold Reef City as well as in the ques at OR Tambo leaving for overseas destinations like New York and Mauritius which fits into one of my many Black Diamond friends remarks to me that Blacks don't like places like Kruger 'Not much to do ' That would no doubt change with more Fast Food restaurants and amusement parks etc installed at Kruger ..Different strokes.....

Mabuasehube and Caprivi are calling

Return to “Camping”