Shower Heads

Discussions on Kruger of a General Nature
Bushcraft

Shower Heads

Post by Bushcraft »

I’m not sure if I’m correct, but certainly all the units that I have stayed in the last 6 months (most main camps south of Letaba) have the same type of “new” shower head, which seems to be a “water saving” type shower head with “reduces” to minimize flow as one almost has to dance around just to get wet.

The new shower head is a good initiative, but I wonder if this type of shower head makes some showers a total waste of time as one has to shower for 20 minutes just to rinse off.

What’s your opinion? -O-

Flutterby

Re: Shower Heads

Post by Flutterby »

Well, if you have to stay in longer, if probably means using more water than before! 0*\

Will give my verdict when we go in October. ;-)

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Flutterby wrote:Well, if you have to stay in longer, if probably means using more water than before! 0*\

Will give my verdict when we go in October. ;-)
Good luck washing your long hair O** =O: \O

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

I'll make sure I don't use Poppies brand of shampoo!! =O:

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Bath? \O

But seriously...those shower heads vary from camp to camp and from general water pressure to how much water is being used in the ablution block to how clogged the heads or pipes may be....

So difficult to say! -O-

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Richprins wrote:Bath? \O

But seriously...those shower heads vary from camp to camp and from general water pressure to how much water is being used in the ablution block to how clogged the heads or pipes may be....

So difficult to say! -O-
Not sure about that RP, I have stayed in many different units in the following camps in the last 4 months, Lower Sabie, Skukuza, Berg-en-Dal, Biyamiti, Satara and Olifants and they all had the same water reducing shower head, which as I said is a good initiative if one has water pressure to start with, which many camps don’t.

Thinking about it, it may be petty, but not at R1900 per night I paid for Biyamiti -O-

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Ok! Maybe it's "newer than new" showerheads?! -O-

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596

Return to “Kruger Information & General Discussion Forum”