Email notifications

All the information you need to enjoy this forum. (FAQ's & How To's)
iNdlovu

Email notifications

Post by iNdlovu »

There is a facility on this forum which users can select to be notified by email of any new posts on a particular forum. Please be advised that this facility has been disallowed (in other words, we have turned the facility off). The reason for this move is because we are getting approx 60 registrations from spammers per day and have instituted manual activation of these new registrations.
The email notification system relies on the activation process being set to automatic, something we just cannot afford to do because of the spammer issue.
Our apologies for any inconvenience, but please use the "View active topic" facility to keep up to date.

Man was placed in charge and given the duty of caring for all creation, are we doing it?
Richprins
Committee Member

Re: Email notifications

Post by Richprins »

\O

It's a problem everywhere! :-)

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel »

I don't like email notifications anyway as they keep trashing your inbox. :twisted:

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
Sprocky

Post by Sprocky »

Mel wrote:I don't like email notifications anyway as they keep trashing your inbox. :twisted:
Snap! ;-)

Sometimes it’s not until you don’t see what you want to see, that you truly open your eyes.
nan

Post by nan »

thanks for the info \O

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
Jillinflorida

Post by Jillinflorida »

I was wondering why 'sometimes' I would be notified and others I wasn't...today I've received notifications though...

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Mel wrote:I don't like email notifications anyway as they keep trashing your inbox. :twisted:

Me too...just use "View Active Topics" or "View your posts". \O

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

nan wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:40 pm 0/* everyone
I don't know where to post...
Since (for ?) about one week I don't receive no more notification 0: I tried a lot in the control panel and profile... but nothing :no:

I will be out of internet (for 1-2 days) due to the temporary change of apartment, it's a real nightmare. (not for internet... for all the work)
Tomorrow some people will come to take the mobilier and then.... I don't know... with only one hand maybe I will be ready in one week, or more :-( :no: and ready to return to the old one lol

thank you for the reply about notification 0/0
(I do that now, to be sure it will not the change of connection)

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge

Return to “Africa Wild Forum Information”