Ladies For Hire at Orpen Gate?

Information and Discussions on Management Issues of Concern in Kruger
Richprins
Committee Member

Re: Ladies For Hire at Orpen Gate?

Post by Richprins »

Hello, Alf, and welcome! X#X

Ja, it is a bit of a problem that it often has to go to media before something happens, but what can one do?

Have a look around on these forums...lots of things you don't see discussed much elsewhere! ;-)

Well done, ou maat! \O

(I don't have a credit card...they pay to me! =O: )

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Richprins wrote:
(I don't have a credit card...they pay to me! =O: )
:-? 0-

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

The timeline regarding SP's response to this is a bit strange...

First Mr Mabasa told Lowvelder they did not know who the officials were, but on the day the article appeared, Mr Mabasa told Alf they knew who the officials were and were monitoring them? :-?
Last edited by Richprins on Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

That's the way it goes with Sanparks, nothing new 0*\ They never admit to anything, if not forced by proof!

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Alf

Post by Alf »

Very strange to me too RP. Mr Mabasa told me that they checked the time i gave them and it was easy to see who was working at the boom gate.

And like i said before when they were confronted they said the ladies were looking for a lift to satara and then said that i refused to let them search my vehicle and that's why i reported them.

Now do you really think if any person entering a gate refuse to let the officials search their vehicle the officials will open the boom gate and let him enter???

Next trip to the bush??

Let me think......................
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Alf wrote: Now do you really think if any person entering a gate refuse to let the officials search their vehicle the officials will open the boom gate and let him enter???
It was made public so the best defence is to insinuate that you were the problem, which detracts from the real issue and creates doubt, which allows them to sweep it under the carpet

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Ja, Alf! They should be fired for dereliction of duty, then...not searching an uncooperative vehicle is surely far more serious then providing female company! :evil:

Sprocky

Post by Sprocky »

Bushcraft wrote:
Alf wrote: Now do you really think if any person entering a gate refuse to let the officials search their vehicle the officials will open the boom gate and let him enter???
It was made public so the best defence is to insinuate that you were the problem, which detracts from the real issue and creates doubt, which allows them to sweep it under the carpet
It is exactly the same reaction from Mabasa as the incident with me and the Taxi. :evil: O/

Sometimes it’s not until you don’t see what you want to see, that you truly open your eyes.
Alf

Post by Alf »

I must actually plan another boy's weekend and enter Orpen gate again just to see if they are still running their sideline business......

Maybe then accepting the services from the ladies (recording it on my phone) and phone Mabasa and see what happens while im standing at the gate

Next trip to the bush??

Let me think......................
okie

Post by okie »

Hi Alf , welcome on this forum 0/* Now , apart from your interesting experience at Orpen , please keep an open mind when you receive an intimate questionnaire here on this forum :O^

Enough is enough

Return to “General Management Issues - Kruger”