Nyari Rustic Bush Camp

Information & Discussion on the Camps of Kruger
Sprocky

Re: Nyari Rustic Bush Camp

Post by Sprocky »

Richprins wrote:Crazy! R20 000 a pop if fully booked!
It's R20k per night, whether fully booked or not. Minimum of six pax needed to confirm the booking. 0-

Sometimes it’s not until you don’t see what you want to see, that you truly open your eyes.
Polentswa

Post by Polentswa »

I would rather do my own bushwalks in Mana Pools . Everybody complains about the cost at Mana Pools ...But you can camp for 25 days there in REAL wilderness at this price..The HRs are not the old conservationists of old but now are just Yuppie Fund Raisers catering to the Sandton Landy Discovery Pavement parking club ..Count me OUT big time ..I see there are Virtual HRS now ..not even REAL people lol

Mabuasehube and Caprivi are calling
Polentswa

Post by Polentswa »

Heksie wrote:I would rather go to Tsendze which only cost R210 p/n and if I want a morning walk pay the R300 at Mopani \O
That is really expensive :shock:
I camp at Tsendze @ R 114 a night including my wife (Pensioners Discount ..So yes there is a fence which does make it cheaper ..But take down the fence as the Ellie, Leopard and python STILL come in GRRRR SANParks join the rest of Africa and take the fences down and print indemnity forms ...You Need a Marketing guy ..But you wont be able to afford me lol

Mabuasehube and Caprivi are calling

Return to “Camps of Kruger”