Test of 2019 Picnic spot Survey

Discussions on Kruger of a General Nature

Survey

Hide survey

Since Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:24 pm, this topic has a survey attached that can be used to perform an iquiry with multiple users.

Because the answers of this survey are hidden, you can only see your own entries.

The survey is closed since Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:44 am.

Afsaal Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean albasini ruins Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean babalala Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean makhadzi Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean masorini Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean mlondozi Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean mooiplaas Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean muzandzeni Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean nhlanguleni Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean nkuhlu Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean n'wanetsi Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean pafuri Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean skukuza Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean timbavati Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean tshokwane Example answer: 1 -usable 10 - Excellent state & clean
Sum:
Choices 7
Choices 0
Choices 0
Choices 0
Choices 0
Choices 7
Choices 0
Choices 0
Choices 0
Choices 1
Choices 0
Choices 0
Choices 0
Choices 6
Choices 7

Mel
Global Moderator

Re: POLL: Best Camp or Best Picnic Site? "Africa Wild Awards 2019"

Post by Mel »

My top three:

Ablutions (I'm not partial to quality... the toilets are mostly awful anyways lol, but they are the main reason for us to stop at all. )
Klippie's "n the wild feeling" and graham's "peace and quiet" respectively
Bird activity

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

I'm back O**

Everybody who has spoken want the same thing, so why not just ask for the favourite picnic site -O-

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
graham

Post by graham »

Lisbeth wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:57 am I'm back O**

Everybody who has spoken want the same thing, so why not just ask for the favourite picnic site -O-
Lisbeth, that wont work for people who haven't been to all the picnic sites - I've only been to half of them :-(

But we could just use an overall score instead of trying to rate each of the criteria separately.

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Exactly! :yes:

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
RogerFraser
Site Admin

Test of 2019 Picnic spot Survey

Post by RogerFraser »

0/* All

This topic is to test & fine tune the Survey we intend to use to vote for the Best Picnic spot as per the discussions held here : https://www.africawild-forum.com/viewto ... icnic+spot

The idea is to test out the questions to be asked and the survey options .Please feel free to test and comment \O

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser »

TEst survey will be setup here for commenting & testing survey functions :https://www.africawild-forum.com/viewto ... =79&t=9916

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Re: Test of 2019 Picnic spot Survey

Post by Lisbeth »

I haven't been there for ages, I can only remember that It was crowded and dirty. It has been re-done right? Anyway, it is only for trying the survey ;-)

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

I can change your votes, Roger! I did it by mistake, so discovered it. Only moderators can see, but also change the votes?

What's the difference between "Accessibility" and Closeness to" -O- Easy access is almost the same as closeness to.... a tar road, or is something else intended?

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser »

Lisbeth wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:44 pm I can change your votes, Roger! I did it by mistake, so discovered it. Only moderators can see, but also change the votes?

What's the difference between "Accessibility" and Closeness to" -O- Easy access is almost the same as closeness to.... a tar road, or is something else intended?
0/* yes moderators can see the votes -members cant see the votes or change them

I tried to put in some of the similar comments from the other topic on the poll so these questions/ratings may need to be fine tuned to be the most applicable to all sites .Also will need to make sure these are clearly defined so members understand the criteria . \O my understanding of the discussion there was the closeness to nature is about feeling in the bush and accessibility is how easy it is to get to the site -O-

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ Rog!

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596

Return to “Kruger Information & General Discussion Forum”