Welcome to the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards - Conservation through Competition

Have some fun answering Quizzes of a wild nature and learn at the same time
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Welcome to the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards - Conservation through Competition

Post by Lisbeth »

A competition for ExFMem! O\/ O\/

Time for school. ©Chee Kee Teo/Comedywildlifephoto.com

The 2021 Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards is open for votes. Nature can be horribly brutal in most cases, but this contest looks at those rare moments when animals are downright hilarious. There is a lot to look and laugh at, so cast your vote here

https://www.comedywildlifephoto.com/

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Richprins
Committee Member

Re: Welcome to the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards - Conservation through Competition

Post by Richprins »

:yes: 0()

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
ExFmem

Re: Welcome to the Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards - Conservation through Competition

Post by ExFmem »

0/* Sis, I had entered and won something a couple of years, but didn't enter this year since we didn't go to SA in 2020. :-( That's where the vast majority of my pics come from. I certainly am enjoying everyone else's entries ^Q^ ^Q^

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Brava!! ^Q^ ^Q^

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge

Return to “Africa Wild Quizzies & Games”