A Blissful Flutter with the Brat

Mel
Global Moderator

Re: A Blissful Flutter with the Brat

Post by Mel »

Cheetah again! :-0 Is it possible from the location that it was the same one? I didn't attempt to compare spots, but he somehow looks similar.

Lots of lions in a pretty short time span ^Q^

And of course that beautiful sable. :-0 Once again, you were blessed [Luv]
Not so blessed with your car though. Glad, that you got it sorted though. Even if it meant that you had to give up valuable Park time.
But from experience I know that's better than keeping worrying all the time and not being able to fully enjoy.

Well spotted leopard :shock: Nice icing of the cake at the end of an eventful day

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
ExFmem

Post by ExFmem »

Cheetah, lions galore, sable - gorgeous pics. I like the way the animals stand out against the (burnt -O- ) background \O . Great spotting on the leopard, and the video, Brat 0/0

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Pumbaa wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:48 am A leopard is a leopard,

at least you saw same, Flutterby ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Love the paradise flycatcher - They are always so fast :yes:
Yes, at least we saw the leopard! :yes:
Lisbeth wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:55 am In the video, the leopard shows quite well \O

Lovely rare birds ^Q^ ^Q^ I have never seen any of them :-(
0()
The Brat did well to video the leopard. :yes: I liked the birds too. :-0
Richprins wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:43 pm Jolly good, Flutts! ^Q^ ^Q^

Those flycatchers are rare in winter! :-0

And never seen a crombec. X#X
Yes, some nice bird sightings. \O
RogerFraser wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:48 pm ^Q^ Well spotted by the Brat . The video is good proof O:V
Thanks Roger, it was a great spot. :yes:
Mel wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:13 pm Cheetah again! :-0 Is it possible from the location that it was the same one? I didn't attempt to compare spots, but he somehow looks similar.

Lots of lions in a pretty short time span ^Q^

And of course that beautiful sable. :-0 Once again, you were blessed [Luv]
Not so blessed with your car though. Glad, that you got it sorted though. Even if it meant that you had to give up valuable Park time.
But from experience I know that's better than keeping worrying all the time and not being able to fully enjoy.

Well spotted leopard :shock: Nice icing of the cake at the end of an eventful day
Mel, I don't think the cheetah was the same as this was a totally different location. :no: Car troubles are never nice in the park but it's always a relief when they are sorted out. :yes: And we still had great sightings. :-0
ExFmem wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:47 pm Cheetah, lions galore, sable - gorgeous pics. I like the way the animals stand out against the (burnt -O- ) background \O . Great spotting on the leopard, and the video, Brat 0/0
Thanks Ex, it was a great day for sightings. :yes:

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

It was now getting late and we had to leave to make it back to camp before gate closing, however about 1km further on we found more spots!! O/\ O/\

This beauty was in a tree right next to the road which was in a dip so it was at eye level. We wondered if it could have been the same leopard that had just been on the kill. -O-

I didn't even think to take any photos 0- and the Brat was videoing so these are all taken from the video.

Time was really against us and I told the Brat we had to leave but he said we weren't going anywhere and he would happily pay a fine! 0*\ The sunset drive vehicle then arrived and stopped next to us, and the guide also pointed out that we were going to be late. I then drove off much to the Brat's disapproval and he moaned at me all the way back to camp! :O^

And of course, we were held up again with one more sighting!! 0- 0-

We actually made it through the gates with one minute to spare and the Brat wasted no time in telling me we could have spent that minute with the leopard! lol

For dinner, we braaied lamb kebabs and pork rashers and we marvelled over our fantastic sightings despite the bumpy start! ^Q^ ^Q^

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Another leopard sighting :shock: and a very good one, it seems O\/ O\/
0()

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Pumbaa

Post by Pumbaa »

WoW Flutterby,

what an incredible leopard sighting close to camp closing time \O

Far too often the best sightings occur when you are already late, luckily you still made it in time O/\ O/\ O/\

PuMbAa

Please visit our website: www.photomaniacs.de
RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser »

O\/ Great Leopard sighting

And always when there isn't enough time O/

Really need to make a plan to stay there ..0..

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Lovely leopard pics, Flutts! ^Q^

0*\ Brat! lol

Food pics!! :X: lol

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
ExFmem

Post by ExFmem »

GORGEOUS leopard sighting O\/ O\/ .

Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel »

Terrific leopard sighting O:V

The Brat know the priorities lol

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”