Into the Madding Crowds!

Share your 'non-green' travel tales here.
Flutterby

Re: Into the Madding Crowds!

Post by Flutterby »

pooky wrote:What a wonderful experience for you both Flutterby and Bush Brat ^Q^ ^Q^

Also wondered why one would need Wi-fi in a church - sign of the times I guess :O^
Beautiful church \O

The Hard Rock looks like an interesting place to visit ^Q^ ^Q^
Wi-fi in a church...a direct line to God? -O- lol Thanks for all your lovely comments. \O
Pumbaa wrote:Enjoyed your last day, Flutterby,

especially the shopping decription and the dinner experience and you are so right it is fast food everywhere O**
Thanks for joining us on our trip. ;-)
Lisbeth wrote:
we went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square.
Got the T-shirt? =O:

What is it in the next pic? Guitars? 0-

Big cities are very tiring, but New York is a kind of must \O

Thanks for sharing, Flutty O:V
Lis, yes, I got the T-shirt :yes: , and yes, those are guitars. Thanks for tagging along and commenting. ;-)
ExFmem wrote:WONDERFUL trip report! ^Q^ ^Q^ Interesting to hear of others impressions of the good, the bad, and the ugly on our side of the pond. Your pictures are really exceptional, enjoyed reliving some sights and sounds that I, too, won't be returning to, as I'm just not a big city kinda gal.

Thank you, Flutts and Brat for taking me on a stroll down memory lane. ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ Well done!
Thanks for reading and commenting ExFmem. \O I do like the bright city lights occasionally, but New York is an assault on all the senses...but probably a place everyone should visit at least once. ;-)

Return to “Travel Tales from around the World”