Lost Password /Login issues .

All the information you need to enjoy this forum. (FAQ's & How To's)
okie

Re: Lost Password /Login issues .

Post by okie »

There's been a lot of internet problems the past few days 0*\
I was without any signal at all , including cell-phone for almost 24 hours . On enquiry , it appeared that Vodacom was totally down from Paarl onwards inland up to Laingsburg .
Then , when it came back on again yesterday , you could only connect to some , local SA service providers - not at all to anything off-shore such as Google , MSN , etc -- that only connected again last night :O^

Then , this morning , parts of Cape Town was also down -- no internet , no e.mail -- and not sure whether it is back on yet :O^

Enough is enough
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Vodacom sucks! :yes:

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
okie

Post by okie »

Its not just Vodacom . It seems it is the whole @#$ @#$ system 0=

It was down again this morning until a few minutes ago --- while being connected to Vodacom :-?

Enough is enough
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

I use Vodacom internet too...useless and expensive! (0!)

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Dindingwe

Post by Dindingwe »

It happened to me too last week, and again today, but only with my internet connection at home, with my computer, and not with my 3G connection on my cellphone. So I connect my cellphone to my computer via a USB cable and the problem is solved.
For me, the problem is only with Africa Wild, not with other sites, so maybe the problem is more with the site than with the internet connection ?

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser »

0/*
Dindingwe wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:31 pm It happened to me too last week, and again today, but only with my internet connection at home, with my computer, and not with my 3G connection on my cellphone. So I connect my cellphone to my computer via a USB cable and the problem is solved.
For me, the problem is only with Africa Wild, not with other sites, so maybe the problem is more with the site than with the internet connection ?
What Internet Service Provider are you using normally apart from the 3g ? I assume the 3g is a regular Vodacom/MTN/Cell C ?

Dindingwe

Post by Dindingwe »

I live in Mozambique ; my internet provider is TvCabo and my cellphone company is MCell.

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser »

Dindingwe wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:06 pm I live in Mozambique ; my internet provider is TvCabo and my cellphone company is MCell.
\O Thanks guess I should not assume things but rather read your location on your avatar O** .Makes it more complicated as I was thinking you may have been on the same network as Flutterby .I have sent our new hosting provider a query to check if there any settings problems .

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

:ty:

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser »

Dindingwe wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:06 pm I live in Mozambique ; my internet provider is TvCabo and my cellphone company is MCell.
0/*

Next time this happens please can you try log your ip using this url and let me know what your IP is so I can log it with the hosting provider :

https://www.hoststar.ch/de/support/ip

Return to “Africa Wild Forum Information”