Travel to Africa

Advice, information and discussions on travelling in Southern Africa
Prok

Travel to Africa

Post by Prok » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:22 pm

Hello from me. For a long time I want to go with my family to a vacation in Africa. Tell me where I can go. I think to go in South Africa. Give me advice. Thanks

Lisbeth
Global Moderator

Re: Travel to Africa

Post by Lisbeth » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Hello Prok and welcome to the forum \O

Where do you live?

Do you have any special interests?
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge

Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:59 pm

As a first-timer with family South Africa would be my choice. Or maybe Namibia.

But like Lis already enquired, we need to know more what you would like to see and do to give you some good advice \O
God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.

Amy

Post by Amy » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:23 am

Hello!! First i would say Africa is world's second largest and second most populous continent that include adjacent island, Pure Areas and natural greenery that gave a most attraction. Secondly, Africa have a great sight seen and destination for us. Like Victorial falls, Sahara Dunes, Tanzania and Table mountain. But if i'll go so i personally see this table mountain because table mountain is very promising and most photogenic place. this is one of the world's beach cities that have iconic attraction. So I'll personally take tour for the table mountain.

Return to “Travel Advice and Discussions”