Wildlife Activity Hubs in Kruger (Phalaborwa)

Information & Discussion on Other Development Plans for Kruger
H. erectus

Re: Wildlife Activity Hubs in Kruger (Phalaborwa)

Post by H. erectus » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:30 pm

=O: =O: 0*\ 0*\ O/ O/ 0- 0- (0!) (0!) \O \O
Heh,.. H.e

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:36 pm

Dear Interested and Affected Party

RE: PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT OF THE PHALABORWA WILDLIFE ACTIVITY HUB, KRUGER NATIONAL PARK, LIMPOPO PROVINCE

Enviroworks has been appointed by SANParks to conduct the Basic Assessment Process for the proposed development of the Phalaborwa Wildlife Activity Hub, Kruger National Park, Limpopo Province. In accordance with Government Notice Regulation No. 326 of the National Environmental Management Act, 1998 (Act No. 107 of 1998)(NEMA) EIA Regulations of 7 April 2017, Enviroworks is conducting a Public Participation Process to engage Stakeholders and Interested and Affected Parties on this matter.

As part of the Public Participation Process, Enviroworks has identified you as an interested and affected party (I&AP) as a likely participant in this process and would like to invite you to comment hereto. This would ensure that you remain cognizant of all procedural-related milestones, reports and have the opportunity to comment on the proposed project.

For your attention please find attached the Draft Basic Assessment Report, which have been amended to include the following:

1. Geo-Hydrological Impact Assessment to assess and identify the impact of the proposed development on the surface hydrology of the area;

2. A Traffic Impact Assessment to assess the occurrence of congestion at the Phalaborwa Gate and to determine whether proposed number of parking bays are sufficient; and,

3. A Plant Rescue and Protection Plan which allows for the maximum transplant of conservation important species.

Please find a link below to the Enviroworks website where the Draft Basic Assessment Report (attached as well) can be downloaded (The document has been uploaded already). Should you wish to receive a soft copy of the report please feel free to contact me and I will forward it onto you. Furthermore, if you know of any other individuals or organisations that should be informed on this process, please provide their contact information. The comment period will be open from Monday 6 August 2018 until Wednesday 5 September 2018.

http://enviroworks.co.za/public-partici ... ivity-hub/

Project Name: Phalaborwa Wildlife Activity Hub

We look forward to engaging with you further on this matter, if you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me, I will be glad to be of assistance (All contact details are listed in the email signature below).

Kind Regards / Vriendelike Groete

Christoff (Doepie) du Plessis

021 853 0682

<christoff@enviroworks.co.za>
Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser » Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Please see the attachment for the development .
Phalaborwa WAH - DBAR.PDF
(3.25 MiB) Downloaded 19 times

Lisbeth
Global Moderator

Post by Lisbeth » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:54 am

How do download a file when the "system says too large to download"? ( I tried yesterday)
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge

RogerFraser
Site Admin

Post by RogerFraser » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:45 pm

O** Its a perk of being the site admin , I can bypass the size limit when needed ;-) :-)

Lisbeth
Global Moderator

Post by Lisbeth » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:20 pm

^0^
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:49 pm

RogerFraser wrote:
Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:45 pm
O** Its a perk of being the site admin , I can bypass the size limit when needed ;-) :-)

Witchcraft! :shock:
Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596

Lisbeth
Global Moderator

Post by Lisbeth » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 pm

No, cheating! 0'

Return to “Proposed Developments, KNP”