Zimbabwe's 'iconic' lion Cecil killed by hunter

Information and Discussions on Hunting
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Re: Zimbabwe's 'iconic' lion Cecil killed by hunter

Post by Lisbeth »

This is sickening :evil:

Bow and arrow 0- I suppose that the idea of the professional hunter finishing off the poor animal would make it a "not valid" hunt 0*\ They even did it from a platform raised over the earth. There is not even the thrill of the danger. WHY, WHY, WHY ???? Trophy hunting is simply disgusting and should not be allowed anywhere. I wonder if it is allowed to kill an impala if you are suffering from hunger -O-

The story of conservation sustained by hunting is a joke!!! The money goes into the pockets of the professional hunters and the owners of the hunting reserves, who spend some of the money buying new animals to hunt.

They probably also organize lots of illegal hunts which are tax-free :O^

Stories like this one make me furious and very sad, because I feel so unavailing 0= 0=

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Lisbeth wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:04 pm The story of conservation sustained by hunting is a joke!!! The money goes into the pockets of the professional hunters and the owners of the hunting reserves, who spend some of the money buying new animals to hunt.
According to them that's conserving the species! 0*\

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

That's what it's called? :evil:

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge

Return to “Hunting”