Littering in Kruger

Information and Discussions on Management Issues of Concern in Kruger
Richprins
Committee Member

Littering in Kruger

Post by Richprins »

The CEO of Kruger has a personal hatred of littering, especially along the roads, which is commendable ! X#X :ty:

As the staff are all fingerprint-recorded, he is on the warpath and will analyse some items and punish any found to be involved! :shock:

^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

The biggest problem is Police and Army, as the litter along the roads to their bases of operations is clearly identifiable as coming from them, and action is being taken.

Well done, Glen. ;-)

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Flutterby

Re: Littering in Kruger

Post by Flutterby »

^Q^ ^Q^

Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel »

Good to hear \O Wishing him success on his warpath :twisted:

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

I hope that he will go through to the end with it \O

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

A step in the correct direction provided there's follow through and this isn't just "hot air"

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Kruger National Park
@SANParksKNP
Waving handWave to the Rangers at Skukuza Camp if you see them along the road leading to Paul Kruger Gate, picking up all the litter that poses many dangers to the animals and environment.
12:01 PM · May 18, 2021

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Richprins wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 5:57 pm The CEO of Kruger has a personal hatred of littering, especially along the roads, which is commendable ! X#X :ty:

As the staff are all fingerprint-recorded, he is on the warpath and will analyse some items and punish any found to be involved! :shock:

^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

The biggest problem is Police and Army, as the litter along the roads to their bases of operations is clearly identifiable as coming from them, and action is being taken.
We hear of so many initiatives, but never how they are proceeding O**

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Peter Betts

Post by Peter Betts »

Yes I remember the time Glenn Phillips stopped to chat with Jane and I when he was No 1 in KNP just after a Board Meeting at Mopani >. we were parked 10 kms S of Tsendze and while we were chatting he saw a shiny object in the veld and went to retrieve it and came back to my window > I said he could chuck it in the Black bag on my seat which he did . He then said ' Hey but do get out your car as well to collect bottles'? I admitted I did . He gave a smile and said 'Dont get caught' and laughed and got back into his bakkie for the rest of the trip home >> great guy

Return to “General Management Issues - Kruger”