Compliments to Sanparks

Information and Discussions on Management Issues in SANParks
Mel
Global Moderator

Re: Compliments to Sanparks

Post by Mel »

Aha, that's what happened next! -O

Well done to Precious and Mpho O0

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
dup

Post by dup »

A big compliment to SANParks, yes it is partly due to the internet but;
Our Wildcard was renewed this morning at Malelane Gate and this afternoon the confirmation letter came trough on the E-mail.Good news , for the first time you/we(?) got a official letter and not only a cash slip ,if your card is in the post and/or the system is off-line. ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Stop buying frackers products,now !!!
Biyamiti camp-Nov 2017- with family and friends
Sprocky

Post by Sprocky »

Believe it or not, I also have a compliment for SANParks, well some of their staff.

The guys and galls that were working at Shingwedzi reception from Saturday to Monday, well done, you guys rock!!! \O Sorry I never got all your names, but well done on your professional service! ^Q^

The biggest compliment must go to Salva!! She is a gem in the shop at Shing!! \O Anyone in retail NEEDS her in their shop!!! ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Sometimes it’s not until you don’t see what you want to see, that you truly open your eyes.
Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Nice to hear Sprocks! \O

Twigga

Post by Twigga »

Must express this well deserved compliment to my 2 overnight camps I visited last week

Pretoriuskop - Friendly staff and there was a problem with one of the unit's braai that was fixed before they even returned to their bungalow :-)

Crocodile Bridge - Overall appearance of camp well maintained with the gardens in tip top shape
Ablution facilities - very neat & tidy, I will visit this camp more often as an overnight guest

"Excellent" our Night drive guide - Well what can I say - he was indeed EXCELLENT! He took extra care to explain the correct usage of the spotlights and was not afraid to raise his concern at a number of guests that misbehaved or did not use spotlight correctly - a true legend! O/\

Somewhere in Kruger
nan

Post by nan »

Twigga wrote:..... "Excellent" our Night drive guide - Well what can I say - he was indeed EXCELLENT! He took extra care to explain the correct usage of the spotlights and was not afraid to raise his concern at a number of guests that misbehaved or did not use spotlight correctly - a true legend! O/\....
right, that is indeed a good thing \O

Kgalagadi lover… for ever
https://safrounet.piwigo.com/
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Some good stuff there \O

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

^Q^ ^Q^

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

I was very impressed with the staff at the Skukuza shop over the long weekend. We bought some beers on Saturday and were asked for our permit, and on Sunday we saw people trying to buy alcohol without a permit and the staff refused to sell it to them. ^Q^ ^Q^

Mel
Global Moderator

Post by Mel »

\O

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.

Return to “General Management Issues - SANParks”