SANParks Feedback Survey emails

Information and Discussions on Management Issues in SANParks
Richprins
Committee Member

SANParks Feedback Survey emails

Post by Richprins »

I have been wondering how on earth this system works? There should literally be millions of automated query emails sent out every year to every customer, so how is it possible that anything comes of it? There is a customer care email, maybe the automated ones should just say "If you had a problem, report to that email address?"

:-? -O-

Dear MR RP

We would like to thank you for your using SANPARKS as your venue of choice!

SANParks is sincerely focused on offering its guests comfortable accommodation and world class service in Africa's most pristine locations. In order to achieve this vision SANParks shows ongoing commitment and focus on ensuring that every guest leaves satisfied.

Therefore, we would like to ask you for a few minutes of your time to let us know what you actually liked or didn't like about your stay with us. As we really want to know whether you left as a satisfied guest, your feedback is greatly appreciated!

To start the questionnaire, please double click here or click on the Feedback Button at the bottom of this message

Yours sincerely,
Management Team
South African National Parks

For more information on South African National Parks, please visit our website or send us an email.

Should you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click here.
Last edited by Richprins on Sat May 05, 2018 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
RobertT

Re: SANParks Feedback Survey emails

Post by RobertT »

They don’t work.

I have replied on them many a time with problems. I think they get used to judge the camps, if you look in the receptions there are boards with percentages in terms of service, maintenance etc etc So if there are problems reported it works against the percentage, the camp with the best score at end of period wins the camp of year award. The problems never get resolved tho.

Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Ja, also got one this week. I always complete them and when I have had issues I've never received a reply. O**

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Flutterby wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 10:30 am Ja, also got one this week. I always complete them and when I have had issues I've never received a reply. O**
Yes, that's the way it works or rather does not work :twisted:

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge

Return to “General Management Issues - SANParks”