What impresses me about Mapungubwe

Information & Discussions on Mapungubwe National Park
mposthumus

What impresses me about Mapungubwe

Post by mposthumus »

indlovu wrote:OK, so this makes you two forum angels experts on Mapungubwe. I have never been there, but would love to take a look see. What is that appeals to you about the place. Won't you both post some comments under the Mapungubwe discussion thread. Please, please.
iNdlovu my humble opinion would simply be *oops* it is still raw nature, the scenery is breathtaking (it's like many worlds in one place). Kruger will always be my no 1 favourite place and it will be unfair to compare, it is just well (by lack of words) another one of God's awesome creations

Moggiedog

Re: What impresses me about Mapungubwe

Post by Moggiedog »

Anyone who has not visited as yet -you are missing a beautiful place. The scenery is awesome the solitude is powerful and it is definitely a place worth its weight in gold.

Bushveld Jock

Post by Bushveld Jock »

I've just returned from a short visit and started a TR under Other Parks. Maybe we need a special place for TR's on Mapungubwe and not grouped as other parks.

Moggiedog and mpostumus are correct, but your observations will differ when the Limpopo is dry and the veld looks like a semi-desert. It still a great place to visit even after winter and before the first rain so don't get me wrong.

Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Does anyone have an email contact in Mapungubwe besides mapungubwe@sanparks.org?

They have ignored my mail that side re cattle...

Return to “Mapungubwe National Park”