Browns in Kruger September 2019

Richprins
Committee Member

Re: Browns in Kruger September 2019

Post by Richprins »

Those bateleur have impossibly bright colours! ^Q^

Old people... 0*\

You give new meaning to "a leopard a day keeps the doctor away!" =O:

Well done, bushy. How was Afsal in general?

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
PRWIN

Post by PRWIN »

Great shots Bushcraft like the leopards \O \O by the Rats

http://prwinnan.wix.com/prwinnan-photography
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

Finally a squirrel O/\ O/\ O/\ O/\ ;-)

Nice elephant family pic \O

Quite rare to see a waterbuck with a broken horn :-?

Bateleur in full gala uniform O:V

Why do people have to look at a sleeping animal, even if a leopard, for such a long time is a mystery to me 0- especially with others waiting to have a look :O^

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

RogerFraser wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:45 pm ^Q^ Catching up a few episodes again. Love the porcupine in the Camp that is on SO's most wanted list O:V Then all the spots again lovely the one in the V of the tree .Great to see you also saw a Squirrel and closeup of the Roller O:V and Lions also great to see the Bateleur and smiley Hyena lol Super tail telling \O

I believe that porcupine has been seen many times in Skukuza camp and it seems to cruise around under Monis guest house's deck. I haven't seen a report of it in more than 2 weeks now though so -O-

The Cow and clan love hyena so that 1 checking them out caused their imagination to run wild =O:

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Mel wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:03 pm
Bushcraft wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:57 pm
Mel wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:06 pm WOW, another beautiful leopard sighting with fantastic photo opportunity. O:V
Great shots ^Q^ And he definitely is a handsome boy :yes:
This chap was close Mel and we should have better pics. If one parked behind him the morning sun was in the correct spot, but if you wanted facials then you had to take pics into the sun and we haven't worked that one out yet 0*\
Mine would look exactly the same... and I usually like them. lol

As you said at the beginning: You only take photos basically when being in the park. Same for me. So, I guess we'll never play in the pro league lol

Anyways... more great sightings, and, yep, there is yet another leopard in this episode O:V

There was an interesting discussion in the Kgalagadi Sightings on the book of faces about how to behave in a situation like that.
Quite varied but one thing people agreed upon: You don't make space when ordered to do so by an OSV driver. O** Guess, they
are always under pressure to deliver special sightings for their high paying customers. :twisted:

Great bateleur, btw, and also the hyenas ^Q^

It takes me a few days each trip to figure out what I'm doing on the camera =O:

OSV's @#$ Although some have been awesome at sightings, but the pressure to get in the correct spot is too much for many 0:

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Alf wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:53 pm I won't make it in the south. I would end up driving over an OSV O**

If I had money I would have pushed a few off the road over the years and not just OSV's =O: =O: =O:

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Richprins wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:36 am Those bateleur have impossibly bright colours! ^Q^

Old people... 0*\

You give new meaning to "a leopard a day keeps the doctor away!" =O:

Well done, bushy. How was Afsal in general?
Old people can be cool :-? I have to say that as I'm getting there =O: Selfish people of any age is another story @#$

Ja, the leopard slow down in the last 24 hours 0:

Afsaal was ok...neat and clean \O The shop is very expensive :shock: The male toilets are still suspect with doors falling off, etc - it looks like they weren't part of the upgrade O/ The waffles, ice cream, etc were awesome =O:

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

PRWIN wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:56 am Great shots Bushcraft like the leopards \O \O by the Rats
Howzit PRWIN 0/*

Great to have you pop in X#X

The Rats were stoked with their leopard pics \O They have been fiddling around with cameras since they were juniors so they know enough to get around.

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

Lisbeth wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:57 am Finally a squirrel O/\ O/\ O/\ O/\ ;-)

Nice elephant family pic \O

Quite rare to see a waterbuck with a broken horn :-?

Bateleur in full gala uniform O:V

Why do people have to look at a sleeping animal, even if a leopard, for such a long time is a mystery to me 0- especially with others waiting to have a look :O^
I knew that you would appreciate the squirrel =O: =O: X#X

That waterbuck made the cut because I also thought it was strange to see one missing a horn -O-

Agreed, I can't sit for hours, I battle with 30 minutes :O^

Bushcraft

Post by Bushcraft »

This TT may be a little stop/start for a few days as work has become hectic again with everybody wanting everything finished before Christmas O/

Return to “Travel Tales of Kruger National Park”