Stakeholder Meeting - Durban, Saturday 3 June, Royal Hotel 09h00

Lisbeth
Site Admin

Re: Stakeholder Meeting - Durban, Saturday 3 June, Royal Hotel 09h00

Post by Lisbeth »

The passionate work that you continue to keep up in order to fight the commercialization and the poaching in the Kruger NP is admirable O0

I share your points of view 100% and thank you for representing the values that most of us share, but are not able to speak out as well and convincing as you do ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
okie

Post by okie »

Penny ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^ ^Q^

Enough is enough
Richprins
Committee Member

Post by Richprins »

Absolutely brilliant, Penny! X#X X#X X#X

Thank you so much. We will never stop fighting with members like this! :yes:

Please check Needs Attention pre-booking: https://africawild-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=322&t=596
dup

Post by dup »

Thanks Penny .The way that they handle the meetings seems the same .While reading your post I start getting the feeling that they conducted the meetings and manage time to take the wind out of the "opponents" sails. To mention one thing , our meeting were also schedule to continue after lunch and then suddenly it stop after the group thing , no lunch and then end just like that.I sincerely hope that I'am wrong.......is there more behind this sudden big drive for public participation. While we worry about beds, tents and osv's they get their things ready for a highway through the park.(diversion). Please tel me I'am wrong. O/ O/ O/ O/

Stop buying frackers products,now !!!
Biyamiti camp-Nov 2017- with family and friends
PennyinSA

Post by PennyinSA »

INDEED the floor was never open so to speak! Lots of unsaid things and glossing over = go ahead full steam!

H. erectus

Post by H. erectus »

Fred de Groot Hi Penny Legg, thank you for attending!! From our side as concerned persons, matters may seem futile but I beg to believe that from their side, Sanparks, they will have noticed a increase in dissatisfaction. Mr Phillips had much to comment about the costs incurred with little attendance at the Kempton meet. A rather arrogant approach once again. I clearly can understand your disappointment at the proceedings. I have my own experience when putting forth the question about a Sanparks mandate at the Skukuza lodge meeting. Mr. Phillips then jumped at the opportunity in presenting his 2022 Responsible tourism in Sanparks!!, side stepping the crucial issues regarding the lodge. However Mr. Phillips seems to forget that he still owing us IAP's a decent impact assessment as suggested by the facilitator!! Building works have begun!!! Dear Penny, I regret my failure for attendance, in a sense of concern, yet somehow not very surprised. Bullshit baffles brains Penny, or so they seem to believe!! Blah blah bla, all for the sake of appeasement!!! I for one just really cannot fall for this isolated cause for concern, KNP, when decision making happens at a higher plane of authority, regarding National PARKS. No, maybe rather the course of events spared that troubled humiliation!!

Heh,.. H.e
PennyinSA

Post by PennyinSA »

This road show must have cost an absolute fortune and I am at a loss to understand why the meetings were not held in suitably sized venues. Frankly they were there to hear what we the stakeholders had to say and the tables were turned with them hogging the first few hours with their unreadable slide show and accompanying hogwash! There again had specific questions been posed about hotels, glamping, nkhulu, selati bridge, shangoni, Phalaborwa I doubt there was anybody there who would have given satisfactory answers!

All-Nature

Post by All-Nature »

“Adopt the pace of Nature Her secret is patience”
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Lisbeth
Site Admin

Post by Lisbeth »

They do not seem to be very informed on the SPF, not even the e-mail address for foreigners who want to be listed -O-

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
The desire for equality must never exceed the demands of knowledge
ubhejane

Post by ubhejane »

Lisbeth wrote:They do not seem to be very informed on the SPF, not even the e-mail address for foreigners who want to be listed -O-
Maybe you could help by putting it there? It might result in a few overseas submissions which could only be good.

Return to “Public Participation - Kruger Management Plan”