A Month in Bella Italia

Share your 'non-green' travel tales here.
Flutterby

Re: A Month in Bella Italia

Post by Flutterby »

Mel wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:36 pm Leaving with all the highlights of the Italian cuisine in your tummy. Sounds good :-0
But you definitely needed that strength judging by your itinerary 0*\

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. It is quite a bit of work to do all those pix and of course the many, many info you provided to!

O0 :ty: O0
Thanks for reading Mel. I enjoyed reliving the trip through sharing this TT. \O
Richprins wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:50 pm Lovely food pics again, Flutts! ^Q^

I wonder what the wine and grapes cost, or if they are more for export like in SA? -O-

Thanks for this extensive report, it has really enriched our lives IMO! :ty: :ty: :ty:
I actually bought a bottle of wine home...it was the equivalent of about R150.00. It's definitely not for export...Chianti is a major wine-producing region in Italy and there are very particular rules about what makes a Chianti wine. ;-)
Thanks for reading and commenting here. :ty:
Lisbeth wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:08 pm What a lovely spot, the vinery, and perfect for a glass of wine or two with yummy salami, cheese and raw ham to go with them (plural, because I am sure that it was more than one glass ;-) )

This makes me want to go back to Tuscany/Umbria, where I haven't been for ages *sigh*, if one day I can walk more than now ;-)

You really managed to get the most out of your trip. Very well prepared and executed, but I am afraid that the European way of life has got you under its spell. Remember that it was a holiday and not the real thing and it was summer. (Just trying to make you return on the ground lol )

Excellent TT and very informative especially for those who have never been to Europe. Well done, Fluttie 0/0 O0
Yes, we really did a lot in a month, but that's how we are....we make the most of our time, whether in Italy or Kruger. ;-) I'm sure I will be returning soon. :yes:

Pumbaa

Post by Pumbaa »

Thanks so much, Flutterby,

the Italian cuisine is one of my favourites and so it is simply a must for me to visit a couple of cities in Italy and for sure the Tuscany. Gladly it is not that far from us than South Africa.

Thanks for a wonderful and extreme informative trip report O/\ O/\ O/\ :ty:

PuMbAa

Please visit our website: www.photomaniacs.de
Flutterby

Post by Flutterby »

Thanks for visiting and commenting Pumbaa!! :ty: You must visit, you'll love it. :yes:

Return to “Travel Tales from around the World”